Thursday, June 19, 2008

Craving 4 Carzz

I still remember the school days, sitting quietly, on back seat of the only scooter of our family, and my father driving it. Then it was during those Higher Secondary days when I first started learning a geared two wheeler. Even today I love cruising my bike on the road, but still whenever I see any luxury car with music thumping inside, I try to oversee it. Why??? The answer is simple. I don't own any of them, that doesn't mean I cant afford one of them, that's b'coz who needs it anyway. The city I live in is more like a rally stadium having humps, potholes etc from the day I born here and still I don't foresee any change either. Everyone here of my age do crave for a luxury car, but, only a few buys them. Indian markets are now flooded with new brands, some brands I have only heard of. Skoda, Audi, BMW, Merc are busy planning big for India, but still large pie of Indians aren't planning that big and sees Maruti as first choice. Logic is simple, low cost and higher mileage. Gas may be hitting the price equivalent of the stratosphere but that ain't stopping the Top Dogs in car mart from cranking out new launches. Hybrids too will rush in sometime in near future. I think I am ready for the next level, and expect my large bird in sometime around next 6-7 months. And to those friends of mine, who are flying high on their birdie, keep ur seat belt on.

2 comments:

The Geekie said...

yeahh..i m too waiting to sit inside ur car... all da best for ur future @ Infy and get a BMW seat for ur friend

Divine Excogitator said...

Getting into Infy wont get me any BMW soon....but still...whatever brand I buy, u r alwayzz in.